The Most Effective Way to Achieve A Deeply Purifying DIY Facial
There’s little as restorative as the post-facial bliss that sets in after a skin-reviving session. But that feeling isn’t only reserved for spa days. At-home flash facials are the best way to reap the benefits of radiant skin – no appointment necessary. With African Botanics’ newly reformulated and sustainably repackaged Mineral Cleansing Mask, you can indulge in a highly effective DIY facial multiple times a week.
Mineral Cleansing Mask is packed with a powerful and purifying blend of cutting-edge plant stem cell biotechnology, essential minerals, and unique botanicals that help banish breakouts and blotchiness. The clay-based treatment, with a pH of 4.8-5.5 to maintain an optimal balance, clarifies and rejuvenates tired, congested skin without any irritation or dehydration.
We’ve added star active Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) to the formula to help support the skin’s barrier function. It also visibly brightens and decreases dullness while refining the look of pores and diminishing the appearance of discoloration for a more even skin tone. Globularia Cordifolia, the heart–leaved globe daisy, is another new addition to the mask. Its stem cell culture acts as a shield to help defend against environmental stressors like pollution. This supercharged, soothing anti-inflammatory also reduces redness while enhancing glow. Kaolin clay absorbs impurities while gently clearing clogged pores and lessening the appearance of redness. Resurrection Plant, a botanical rich in glycosides, phytosterols, flavonoids, trehalose sugar, polysaccharides and arbutin, aids in skin regeneration and rapid hydration, minimizing trans epidermal water loss. A hydrating, exfoliating, and sebum-balancing lineup of Lactic Acid and Zinc PCA (both new to the formula) plus antioxidant Copper, along with a cast of other soothing and moisturizing ingredients, replenishes skin and rounds out the rose-scented light mousse formula.
For an at-home deeply resetting skin routine:
1. Start with a double cleanse using our Baobab Clay Oxygenating Cleanser, a skin balancing, water soluble, silky creamy-gel face cleanser that washes away makeup and impurities without over-drying or irritating skin.
2. Exfoliate with our Buchu Botanical Enzyme Polish, an exotic fruit enzyme, pumice, and crushed plant element-infused face polisher that gently-yet-effectively clarifies skin through physical and chemical exfoliation.
3. Apply a thin layer of the purifying Mineral Cleansing Mask onto clean skin, using fingertips and avoiding the eye area. Relax and recharge while allowing the mask to work for 5-15 minutes. Add warm water and lightly massage in circular motions to exfoliate. The mask will emulsify when combined with water to rinse off easily so you won’t have to tug skin.
4. Press Rose Treatment Essence, a toning hydrating liquid gel that detoxifies, tightens pores, and moisturizes, into skin using fingertips or a cotton pad.
5. Work Silver Rescue Cream, a highly soothing, anti-inflammatory calming cream powered by full-spectrum CBD and Colloidal Silver, into skin in an upward motion.
Is it suitable for all skin types?
This 100% Vegan and plant-based, cruelty-free formula works for all skin types, and is especially beneficial for dull, combination, congested, blemished, oily, breakout-prone and problematic skin. With consistent use, breakouts diminish, sebum production is regulated, and the skin has been restored with clarity and brightness. Mineral Cleansing Mask works as an anti-pollution treatment that targets tired, dull, stressed-out skin. It neutralizes pollutants - which almost acts like a shield- blocking them from penetrating your skin cells.
African Botanics Tip:
Mineral Cleansing Mask does a phenomenal job as a spot treatment for emerging pimples, especially during the days leading up to your period. Redness doesn’t stand a chance, and the overall appearance of any blemishes becomes only a minor issue.
Use Mineral Cleansing Mask 2-3 times a week, depending on your skin’s needs. Mineral Cleansing Mask now comes in a 100% recyclable high-gloss tube and screw cap. Separate cap from tube before recycling.