Intense Skin Repair Balm / Reparative Balm - Pressed Serum /
60 ml / 2 oz
A reparative, concentrated balm melts into a dense silky serum to target wrinkles, loss of firmness, redness, hyper-pigmentation and scars. Designed to help skin cope with stressful weather conditions and aggressions of everyday life: extreme temperature fluctuations, sun exposure, dry or/and polluted environments, skin irritations, sleep deprivation and jet lag. 100% Cruelty-Free.
Scent: Jasmine, earthy, herbaceous
Texture: Solid Oil/Balm
• Normal, dull and dry skin
• Redness and irritation
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Sun damage and skin pigmentation
• Compromised skin barrier
• Acne scars and blemishes
• Anti-inflammatory, restructuring and regenerative
• Targets the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage
• Helps reduce scarring
• Replenishes, boosts skin nourishment and barrier protection
• Retinol: Pure vitamin A, visibly diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, helps increase the appearance of firmness, improves uneven skin tone, smoothes and refines the surface of skin, and helps mitigate the effects of environmental stressors*. BHT-free.
• Coenzyme Q10: Helps improve the appearance of aging or UV-exposed skin*.
• Resveratrol: Protects a cell's DNA from damage that is caused by free radicals and neutralizes these free radicals thereby reducing and slowing the signs of aging and cell damage*.
• Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 refines the look of pores, reduces the appearance of discoloration, improves skin resilience, and visibly brightens and fights dullness for a radiant, even-looking skin tone*.
• Marula Oil: Nourishes, soothes redness, maintains hydration, and leaves the skin feeling exceptionally soft*.
• Baobab Oil: Rich in Vitamin A, D3, F, K and E that help renew cell membranes and stimulate collagen formation*.
• Rosehip Oil: Rich in vitamin A and C, which are necessary for the production of collagen*.
• Trichilia emetica butter: Rich in palmitic, stearic, oleic and linoleic fatty acids and has been proven to have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory activity*.
• Immortelle: Contains flavonoids and terpene compounds that help reduce scarring and encourage optimal healing*.
• Kalahari Melon, Calendula and Evening Primrose: Soften and moisturize skin.
* Test performed on ingredient
AM/PM Warm a pea sized amount of balm between your fingertips and massage well onto cleansed damp skin: face, neck and décolleté. Allow to absorb by massaging upward and outwards for a few minutes to boost circulation. Reapply for added moisture and protection.
Caution: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Retinol products are not recommended for pregnant women or nursing mothers.
Trichilia Emetica (Cape Mahogany) Mafura Seed Butter**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil**, Aqua, Squalane, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Beeswax, Jasmine Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil**, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Niacinamide, Rosa Damascena, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil**, Helichrysum Angustifolium (Immortelle/Everlasting) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Pichia (Resveratrol) Ferment Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Bulbinella Nutens (Bulbinella) Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Green Rooibos) Tea Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Safflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Retinol (Vitamin A), D-Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Squalane, Linalool*, Safflower Oil/ Palm Oil, Citral*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Citric Acid*, Sodium Benzoate*, Potassium Sorbate.
*Constituents of Essential Oils. **Wild-harvested and sustainably sourced.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that African Botanics product is suitable for your personal use, please consult the list of ingredients that is included on our product packaging.
We are committed to reducing stress on the environment. All our boxes are made from 100% post-consumer paper. Intense Skin Repair Balm comes in a 100% recyclable glass jar and recyclable screw cap. Once you are done with your product, please separate the cap from the jar before placing it in the recycling bin.