Stretchmark Botanical Oil / Nourishing Body Oil /
100 ml / 3.4 oz
Formulated with a powerful blend of sustainably sourced and deeply restorative moisturizing oils.
This ultra rich and fast absorbing body treatment is powered by antioxidant-rich Marula, Avocado, Baobab and wild Rosa Multiflora seed oils that help strengthen, tone and improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks while promoting softer and more supple skin. Rich in antioxidants and carotenoids this body oil helps improve elasticity and suppleness, leaving the skin moisturized and silky-soft. Safe to use during pregnancy and postpartum.
Made without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, PEGs, mineral oil, artificial colors and fragrance. Vegan and cruelty-free. Formulated with the finest grade aromatherapy oils of Neroli and Grapefruit that help rejuvenate the senses.
Texture: Silky oil
• Dullness and uneven texture
• Fatigued and dry skin
• Nourishes and soothes
• Softens and protects
• Moisturizes and conditions
• Avocado: Provides essential phospholipids and nourishes skin*.
• Marula Oil: Contains a high antioxidant count and is rich in many skin-benefiting micro-nutrients and essential fatty acids, especially Omega 9. In addition to its protecting and regenerative effects, Marula oil also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, soothe redness and sensitivity and helps prevent free radical damage. High levels of Omega 9 - Oleic Acid (80%), palmitic and stearic fatty acids are critical for rapid penetration – meaning this oil sinks in quickly to promote intense repair and seal in precious moisture. Marula Oil is rich in Tocopherols, Tocotrienols, Flavonoids, Phenolic compounds and Phytosterols - these antioxidants help protect against free radicals and daily environmental stressors*.
• Jojoba: A rich emollient oil with anti-inflammatory properties, helps reduce redness and ease the effects of various skin conditions.
• Baobab: Rich in Vitamin A, D3, F, K and E that help renew cell membranes and stimulate collagen formation*.
• Rosa Multiflora: contains Omega-3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids as well as the antioxidants, flavonoids, beta carotene and lycopene.*
• Tocopherol: Pure Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals, moisturize skin and improve overall tone and texture.*
• Neroli: Rich in antioxidants, it combats free radicals, which can soothe inflammation and redness. Neroli helps tighten pores and revive the skin while stimulating cell regeneration with strong anti-scarring properties.
• Grapefruit: An energizing oil in aromatherapy, helps alleviate fatigue and stress. Grapefruit is used for its uplifting scent and it helps promote lymphatic decongestion.
* Test performed on ingredient
For stretchmarks, apply daily on exfoliated skin in firm circular motions. As a luxurious sensorial experience, apply on slightly damp skin post shower or bath massaging over the entire body. Allow time for full absorption before dressing.
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)** Seed Oil, Rosa Multiflora (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Citrus Aurantium (Neroli)* Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit)* Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*, Benzyl Alchohol, Citronellol*.
*Components of natural essential oils. **Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced. Vegan, Cruelty-Free. Free of parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that African Botanics product is suitable for your personal use, please consult the list of ingredients that is included on our product packaging.
We are committed to reducing stress on the environment. All our boxes are made from 100% post-consumer paper. Stretchmark Botanical Oil comes in a 100% recyclable glass and aluminum pump. Once you are done with your product, please separate the pump from the bottle before placing it in the recycling bin.