Resurrection Eye Cream / Anti-wrinkle Cream /
15 ml / .5 oz
Resurrection Eye Cream is an intensive highly concentrated formula that provides complete age defying care for the delicate eye area. This luxurious and velvety cream is supercharged with a carefully selected combination of the most advanced wrinkle-minimizing biotechnology, uniquely extracted rare plants, antioxidants and resilient Laminaria Algae to renew skin cells, boost collagen and elastin production, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while restoring youthful density to the orbital area.
Complex of Yeast beta-glucan, Caffeine and Arnica extract deflates puffiness and breaks up dark circles. Antioxidants, Ceramides, Vitamin C, B5, B3 and Vitamin E protect skin from environmental damage.
Unscented and EO free
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Dark circles
• Loss of firmness and elasticity
• Helps minimize the look of lines and wrinkles
• Helps reduce the look of puffiness and dark shadows
• Helps protect against free radicals and environmental factors
• Nurturing and moisturizing
• Laminaria Algae: Harvested from the Iroise Sea, rich in anti-wrinkle “Fucose” an essential sugar only present in brown algae cell walls. This rare sugar Fucose is involved in vital functions of the human skin by playing a key-role in cellular communications and cellular functions. The application of fucoses to the skin cells achieves a variety of stimulatory effects. It promotes the accelerated healing of wounds (regeneration) and reduces allergic reactions. It helps to reverse the signs of aging by bringing back the skin’s structure and firmness*.
• Resurrection Plant: Rich in polysaccharides, polyphenols and Trehalose sugar molecules address multiple signs of aging: dehydration, fine lines, uneven texture. By enhancing moisture retention, this intensive bio-extract nourishes the skin cells and contributes to skin regeneration*.
• Caffeine: Stimulates skin, fights puffiness and dark circles*.
• Resveratrol: Fights free-radical damage with its antioxidant power, minimizing the signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation*.
• Yeast: Beta-glucans are polysaccharides found in yeast, plants and seaweed. It is a potent skin humectant with plumping capacity as hyaluronic acid and is high in antioxidants. It attracts water to the top layers of skin while decreasing the look of wrinkles, redness, and irritation.
• Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 refines the look of pores, reduces the appearance of discoloration, improves skin resilience, and visibly brightens and fights dullness for a radiant, even-looking skin tone*.
• Oligosaccharides: Obtained from sweet white lupine and alfalfa, rich in low molecular weight glutaminated peptides promote synthesis of epidermal proteins and lipids, limits the trans epidermal water losses and reinforces the barrier function of the skin. By stimulating the lymph drainage, it reduces the swelling caused by the accumulation of interstitial liquids and it reduces the surface of under-eye bags. Tone and firmness are improved thanks to a boosting effect of metabolic synthesis*.
• Coenzyme Q10: Helps improve the appearance of aging or UV-exposed skin*.
• Marula Oil: Nourishes, soothes redness, maintains hydration, and leaves the skin feeling exceptionally soft*.
• Baobab Oil: Rich in Vitamin A, D3, F, K and E that help renew cell membranes and stimulate collagen formation*.
• Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5: Help fight free-radical damage with their antioxidant power, minimizing the signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation*.
• Honeybush: Active compound in Honeybush, mangiferin, exhibits anti-aging activity against UVB-induced damage. It has been shown to reduce damage to collagen caused by UVB radiation in clinical studies. Honeybush provides antioxidant and photo-protective properties while soothing skin irritations and reducing redness*.
• Rooibos: Rich in polypehnols, flavonoids, phenolic acids, oligosaccharides, and polysaccharides. Rooibos has been thoroughly researched as an active free-radical scavenger and is a source of alpha hydroxy acid, copper, zinc, magnesium and vitamin D*.
* Test performed on ingredient
Apply a small amount of product morning and/or evening along the orbital bone and under the eye in gentle patting and pressing motions.
Aqua (Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Glycerin, Squalane, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein (Di- and tripeptides), Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Yeast Beta-Glucan Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane Benzimidazole Diamond Copolymer, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed F- Fucoidan (Algae) Extract, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, Ceramides, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Niacinamide, Panthenol, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)* Seed Oil, Rosa-Senensis (Hibiscus) Extract, Resveratrol, Hyaluronic Acid, Caffein, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)* Seed Oil, Myrothamus Flabellifolius (Resurrection) Plant, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon)* Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa)* Seed Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Kigelia Africana* Fruit Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Olus Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Arnica Cordifolia (Arnica) Extract, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Aloe (Aloe Ferox) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.*Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced. Vegan, Cruelty-Free. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that African Botanics product is suitable for your personal use, please consult the list of ingredients that is included on our product packaging.
We are committed to reducing stress on the environment. All our boxes are made from 100% post-consumer paper. Resurrection Eye Cream comes in a 100% recyclable glass bottle and aluminum pump. Once you are done with your product, please separate the pump from the bottle before placing it in the recycling bin.