Rose Treatment Essence / Hydrating Concentrate /
50 ml / 1.7 oz
A unique multi-functional treatment gel that melts into a toning hydrating liquid upon application. Designed for all skin complexions, this intensely concentrated essence helps detoxify cells, tighten pores and restore moisture levels while brightening, refining, hydrating and rebalancing skin's pH levels. The powerful combination of bioactive medicinal plants, botanical emollients, peptides, humectants, B vitamins, oligosaccharides, yeast beta-glucan and collagen boosters deliver vitality and nutrients deep into the skin.
Scent: Rose de Mai
Texture: Fluid Gel
• Soothes and tones
• Rebalances skin’s pH
• Yeast Beta-Glucan: A potent skin humectant with plumping capacity as hyaluronic acid and is high in antioxidants. It attracts water to the top layers of skin while decreasing the look of wrinkles, redness, and irritation. Some tests have shown beta-glucan is 20% more hydrating than hyaluronic acid at the same concentration*.
• Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 refines the look of pores, reduces the appearance of discoloration, improves skin resilience, and visibly brightens and fights dullness for a radiant, even-looking skin tone*.
• Panthenol: Pro-Vitamin B5 acts as an emollient and lubricant. Panthenol modifies itself biochemically to produce the d-pantothenic acid, essential for a normal tissue function and cellular regeneration*.
• Allantoin: Moisturizes, soothes itchiness, and heals injured skin. Allantoin can increase the water contents of cells, therefore, fighting against the damage of trans epidermal water loss (TEWL) in the dermis, which keeps the skin looking plump and youthful*.
• Caffeine: Stimulates skin and fights puffiness*.
• Centella Asiatica: Rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids, and numerous potent phyto-chemicals. Extracts have been found to calm inflammation, speed wound healing, stimulate new cell growth, build collagen, and improve circulation*.
• Bulbine Frutescens: A unique plant with incredible healing, soothing and moisturizing qualities. It enables the restoration of skin barrier function, reducing sensitization and improving moisture retention*.
• Kigelia: Rich in antioxidants including flavonoids, steroidal saponins, phytosterols and quercetin. These antioxidants protect skin against damage caused by UV radiation and can inhibit some enzyme functions. Kigelia extract has proven skin tightening and firming properties, while reducing wrinkles and fine lines*.
• Rosa Centifolia: Also known as Rose de Mai, helps retain moisture, brighten and even out skin tone while reducing redness and inflammation.
• Hydrolyzed Rice Protein: Di- and tripeptides protect the skin from nutritional deficiencies, activate defense mechanisms to cope with stress and improve the barrier function*.
• Hamamelis Virginiana: Witch Hazel, a skin-conditioning agent used to provide relief for dry and flaky skin by moisturizing the skin. It also contains tannins to reduce pore size.
* Test performed on ingredient
Apply daily AM / PM to face, neck and décolletage after cleansing before serum/oil in upward and outward strokes with your fingertips or a cotton pad. Pat remaining product into skin until fully absorbed.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Yeast Beta Glucan Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Arnica Cordifolia (Arnica) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder Tree) Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Anacyclus Pyrethrum (Pellitory) Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein (Di- and tripeptides), Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Kigelia Africana Fruit* Extract, Propanediol, Allantoin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B-3), Caffein, Aloe Ferox (Aloe)* Extract, Bulbine Frutescens Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
*Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced. Vegan, Cruelty-Free. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that African Botanics product is suitable for your personal use, please consult the list of ingredients that is included on our product packaging.
We are committed to reducing stress on the environment. All our boxes are made from 100% post-consumer paper. Rose Treatment Essence comes in a 100% recyclable glass bottle and aluminum pump. Once you are done with your product, please separate the pump from the bottle before placing it in the recycling bin.