Wet or dry the skin and apply the product in circular ascending movements concentrating on rough areas like elbows, knees, and heels. Rinse off well with water and finish with a cold shower burst to invigorate and tone the skin. If you have thick skin requiring more intense exfoliation, application to dry skin is recommended.
Café Noir Body Exfoliant / Detoxifying And Firming Scrub /
200 ml / 6.7 oz
A non-abrasive, dual phase (two methods of exfoliation: chemical + physical) skin renewal treatment specifically designed to instantly exfoliate, detoxify, firm, brighten and resurface to reveal toned and glowing skin ready to receive all the benefits of any subsequent skincare. Formulated with AHA/BHA as well as super-fine Black Coffee beans, volcanic pumice and crushed Marula nut shell powder to stimulate the epidermis by boosting and enhancing cellular renewal while toning and improving blood circulation.
Enriched with powerful skin-nourishing botanical oils rich in omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9 to help firm the skin leaving it feeling supple, and soft. Kigelia extract, Caffeine, Vitamin C and Niacinamide help firm and tighten skin’s elasticity as well as help optimize healthy collagen.
Aroma: Buchu leaf + Cape Rose Geranium
Texture: Stimulating Coarse-grain Gel
• Dullness and uneven texture
• Lack of firmness and elasticity
• Poor circulation / jet lag
• Removes dead cells and impurities
• Helps improve an uneven skin tone
• Improves skin elasticity
• Polishes and preps skin for further treatments
• Brightens and softens
• AHA/BHA: Glycolic, Lactic and Salicylic acids help exfoliate and effectively remove dead skin cells minimizing unevenness in skin*.
• Black Coffee beans and Marula nut shell powder: Revive and stimulate, leaving skin soft, polished and refreshed.
• Volcanic pumice: Provides an intensive physical exfoliation without irritation.
• Caffeine: Researched for its skin-stimulating properties, contains antioxidants and polyphenols protecting the skin from free radical damage*.
• Kigelia: Rich in active compounds: quinones, irridoids, coumarines and flavonoids has proven tightening and firming skincare properties*.
• Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C that functions as an antioxidant and is effective for brightening an uneven skin tone*.
• Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 refines the look of pores, reduces the appearance of discoloration, improves skin resilience, and visibly brightens and fights dullness for a radiant, even-looking skin tone*.
• Honeybush: Provides antioxidant and photo-protective properties while soothing skin irritations and reducing redness*.
• Green Rooibos Tea: Provides antioxidant protection as it soothes skin*.
• Marula Oil: Nourishes, soothes redness, maintains hydration, and leaves the skin feeling exceptionally soft*.
• Baobab Oil: Rich in Vitamin A, D3, F, K and E that help renew cell membranes and stimulate collagen formation*.
• Buchu Leaf: Rich in Camphor, Diosphenol, Mucilage, Diosmin and Pugelone. Highly antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and is a powerful detoxifier*.
• Cape Rose Geranium: Uplifting and balancing, helps improve wellbeing on an emotional level.
• Bergamot Oil: Helps calm stress and nervous tension.
• Cypress Oil: Provides calm with the uplifting and subtle notes, has aromatherapy effects that help soothe and balance.
* Test performed on ingredient
Apply to wet or dry skin. Massage in circular ascending movements concentrating on rough areas to help reactivate lymphatic flow and detox the skin. Rinse off well and finish with a cold shower burst. Can be used daily. For thick skin requiring more intensive exfoliation, apply to dry skin.
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Butylene Glycol (Sugar Cane), Lauryl Betaine, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Volcanic Pumice, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium)* Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Bean, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, SaccharumOfficinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus AurantiumDulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Shell Powder, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress)* Oil, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot)* Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit)* Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)** Oil, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon)** Seed Oil, Caffein, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos)* Tea Extract, Kigelia Africana Extract**, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush)* Leaf Extract, Barosma Betulina (Buchu)* Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
*Organic, **Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced. Vegan, Cruelty-Free. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
We are committed to reducing stress on the environment. All our boxes are made from 100% post-consumer paper. Café Noir Body Exfoliant comes in a 100% recyclable tube and cap. Once you are done with your product, please separate the cap from the tube before placing it in the recycling bin.
Chemical exfoliants use exfoliating acids and enzymes, such as alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids and fruit enzymes to remove dead skin cells and impurities from the skin's surface. Glycolic, lactic, and salicylic acids are common chemical exfoliants used in skincare products.
Chemical exfoliants break down the bonds between dead skin cells, instantly exfoliating, brightening, and smoothing the skin. They also stimulate collagen production leading to firmer, more youthful-looking skin.
Some chemical exfoliants are safe to use daily, but frequency and strength should be determined by skin type and sensitivity. Café Noir Body Exfoliant can be used daily.
Use chemical exfoliants after cleansing and before moisturizing or applying facial oil to penetrate deeply into the skin and remove any impurities or dead skin cells left on the surface.
Yes, Café Noir Body Exfoliant should be rinsed off with water to avoid irritation.
Coffee scrub can help brighten the skin, reducing the appearance of dark spots over time. The caffeine in coffee stimulates blood flow, resulting in a more even and brighter complexion.
Coffee scrub can improve the appearance of cellulite. It stimulates the skin, improves circulation, and temporarily tightens and firms the skin, leading to a smoother, more toned appearance.
Yes, coffee scrub is good for the skin. Coffee is abundant in antioxidants, protects the skin from free radical damage, improves circulation, and removes dead skin cells, improving texture and tone.
No, Cafe Noir Body Exfoliant should not be used on the face. Explore our range of gentle exfoliating products specifically designed to be used on your face.
No, coffee scrub cannot remove stretch marks, but it can help improve their appearance by stimulating blood flow and improving skin texture and tone.