African Botanics Skincare Products For Pigmentation
Enjoy the luminous benefits of a focused skincare routine that targets hyperpigmentation and dull skin with African Botanics.
Illuminate: Exceptional brightening formula minimize the appearance of dark spots and discoloration, revealing a brighter, more even skin tone.
Nourish: Our pigmentation skincare range is enriched with nutrient-rich botanicals and antioxidants, delivering deep hydration and nourishment for a glowing complexion.
Revitalize: Potent skincare for pigmented skin formulas work to stimulate cell renewal, improving skin texture and promoting a firmer, more youthful-looking complexion.
Protect: Guard skin against environmental stressors and UV damage to prevent further hyperpigmentation and skin damage.
Clarify: Polish and refine the appearance of blemishes and acne scars with gentle exfoliating to promote clearer, healthier-looking skin.
Signs of pigmentation
- Sunspots and age spots caused by prolonged sun exposure.
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, which occurs after skin inflammation or injury.
- Melasma, a condition characterized by the formation of dark and discolored patches on the skin. This is often experienced by women during pregnancy and is commonly referred to as the "mask of pregnancy."
Best skincare for pigmentation
Discover high-performance corrective skin pigmentation skincare products from African Botanics. Our selection of skincare to reduce pigmentation includes our best sellers:
Promoted balanced oil production, radiance, and a more even skin tone and texture.
Addresses hyperpigmentation, dullness, uneven skin tone, and aging signs while speeding up cellular renewal for radiant and luminous skin.
Formulated to exfoliate, clarify, decongest, brighten, increase cellular renewal, improve elasticity and add vibrant luminosity.
A potent age-defying and illuminating treatment that targets signs of dullness, fatigue and loss of firmness.
This fast-absorbing night serum lifts, firms, brightens, and hydrates all skin types, including sensitive, with an encapsulated retinol, resveratrol, and peptides to visibly smooth and plump.
Advanced rejuvenating serum with 3 types of Vitamin C to protect, improve texture, brighten, and create a strong barrier against pollution and cellular damage.
An advanced multi-tasking treatment cream powered by retinaldehyde to accelerate cell renewal, repair skin damage, improve clarity and density, and increase moisture and elasticity while you sleep.
Shop these targeted brightening and refining products and more online with African Botanics.
Hero brightening and regenerative ingredients
We carefully select nutrient-rich, biodynamic and wild-grown plant varieties of the highest quality, checking for proven therapeutic properties and sustainable and ethical sourcing. We then amplify the benefits of these actives with scientific innovation.
- Naturally derived AHAs: gently exfoliate to reduce hyperpigmentation and improve skin tone
- Jasmine Grandiflorum: evens out skin tone, heals scars, and reduces blemishes
- Rosehip oil: clinically proven to reduce hyperpigmentation and aging signs
- Baobab: high in antioxidants, aids in healing imperfections
- Marula oil: protective and regenerative due to the oil’s rich antioxidant profile
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: oil-soluble Vitamin C with brightening properties
- Retinaldehyde: boosts collagen, increases cell turnover, and enhances barrier function
- Hydrolyzed F- Fucoidan (Algae): promotes regeneration and reverses signs of aging
- Resveratrol: potent antioxidant for repair and prevention in all skin types
Buy skincare for pigmented skin online with African Botanics
Shop online with African Botanics to achieve brighter, more even-toned skin. Reach out to our team if you have any questions about building a corrective, brightening skincare routine for pigmentation with African Botanics.
What Other Products To Use To Reduce Pigmentation
For a rounded approach against pigmentation, in addition to African Botanics brightening routine, integrating a daily high SPF sunscreen is a must. Sun exposure is a leading cause of irregular pigmentation, leaving the skin tone appearing uneven or discolored.
Does This Really Work For Pigmentation Skin Care?
Yes. African Botanics offers high-performance corrective skincare products that are specifically formulated to target hyperpigmentation.
Ingredients like naturally derived AHAs, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (stable, oil-soluble form of Vitamin C), and Rosehip oil have been clinically proven to address hyperpigmentation, blemishes, and signs of aging.
When incorporated into a regular skincare routine, these products work synergistically to address various pigmentation concerns and reveal a brighter, more even complexion.
Does This Also Work For Pigmentation On The Face?
Yes, our products are expertly designed to address pigmentation concerns on the face.
Whether it's sunspots, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or melasma, our range offers solutions to brighten, protect, and revitalize the skin, resulting in a more uniform complexion.
Products like the Vita C Corrector, Infinite Resurfacing Mask, and Lucent Pearl Booster are specifically made to target and reduce facial pigmentation while also rejuvenating the skin.... read less