To use the Botanical Hand Cream, simply apply a small amount to clean hands as often as needed throughout the day. Be sure to pay close attention to your cuticles, as the cream can help nourish and protect them as well.
Hand Cream / Reparative Cream /
60 ml / 2 oz
A highly concentrated reparative treatment formula which targets uneven skin texture, dryness and cell degradation. Enriched with potent active ingredients, plant extracts and antioxidants that noticeably moisturize, correct and condition dry skin while visibly restoring elasticity and suppleness; leaving hands looking smoother and more even-toned.
Scent: Neroli + Bergamot
Texture: Medium-weight cream
• All skin types
• Soft and supple skin
• Nourishes and moisturizes
• Greaseless finish
• Provides sustained hydration
• Shea Butter: Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, known for its ability to nourish and soften even the driest, most irritated skin*.
• Acetyl Hexapeptide-3: Promotes collagen production and optimizes the function of collagen, which both fight fine lines and improve moisture levels in the skin*.
• Squalane: 100% plant-based, natural emollient, it works to prevent moisture loss while restoring the skin's suppleness and flexibility*.
• Niacinamide: Vitamin B3, supports the skin barrier, increases its resiliency, and improves texture by making pores look smaller*.
• Kalahari Melon: Contains 70% Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and 2,800 mg natural Vitamin E. It restores skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles*.
• Baobab: Rich in Vitamins A, D, E and F, which help to rejuvenate damaged skin cells. Fights dehydration and signs of aging, while providing antioxidant and healthy skin support*.
• Coenzyme Q10: Helps improve the appearance of aging or UV-exposed skin*.
• Sodium Hyaluronate: Low molecular weight plant based Hyaluronic Acid helps deeply hydrate and plump*.
• Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C that functions as an antioxidant and is potentially effective for brightening an uneven skin tone*.
• Honeybush: Active compound in Honeybush, mangiferin, exhibits anti-aging activity against UVB-induced damage. It has been shown to reduce damage to collagen caused by UVB radiation in clinical studies. Honeybush provides antioxidant and photo-protective properties while soothing skin irritations and reducing redness.
• Rooibos: Rich in polypehnols, flavonoids, phenolic acids, oligosaccharides, and polysaccharides. Rooibos has been thoroughly researched as an active free-radical scavenger and is a source of alpha hydroxy acid, copper, zinc, magnesium and vitamin D*.
• Dragon’s Blood: It is rich in protective antioxidant phenols and anti-inflammatory compounds of various kinds*.
* Test performed on ingredient
Apply to clean hands as often as desired, paying close attention to cuticles.
Aqua (Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Squalane, Glycerin, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Cetyl Alcohol, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon)** Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)** Oil, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Lactic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Tea Extract, Aloe Ferox (Aloe) Extract, Croton Lechleri Resin (Dragon’s Blood) Extract, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Cape Rose Geranium) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
**Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced. Vegan, Cruelty-Free. Free of parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that African Botanics product is suitable for your personal use, please consult the list of ingredients that is included on our product packaging.
We are committed to reducing stress on the environment. All our boxes are made from 100% post-consumer paper. Hand Cream comes in a 100% recyclable aluminum tube and screw cap. Once you are done with your product, please separate the cap from the tube before placing it in the recycling bin.
African Botanics Hand Cream can last for 3-4 months with regular use. This can vary depending on how often you use the cream and how much you apply each time.
No, it is not recommended to use hand cream on your face as it may contain ingredients that are not suited for or too comedogenic for facial use.
Yes, you can use hand cream on your body. Hand cream is designed to nourish and moisturize the skin and can be applied to any area that needs a little extra hydration.
Yes. Once opened, use African Botanics Hand Cream within 18 months to ensure its efficacy and safety.
The African Botanics Hand Cream is formulated to nourish and moisturize the skin on your hands, leaving them feeling soft and supple.
It contains a blend of intensely nourishing ingredients, including shea butter and baobab oil, that work together to deliver sustained hydration with a greaseless finish.
African Botanics Hand Cream can last for 3-4 months with regular use.
Yes, you can bring African Botanics Hand Cream on a plane as long as it is in a container that is 1.7oz or less.
Yes, our Hand Cream is ideal for healthy cuticles and can help nourish and protect the skin around your nails.
Yes, hand cream can help make your hands feel soft and supple by hydrating and nourishing the skin.
You only need to use a small amount of African Botanics Hand Cream at a time. Start with a pea-sized amount and adjust as needed based on your skin's hydration needs.
You can apply hand cream as often as needed throughout the day. If you have dry, you may find that you need to apply it more frequently to keep your hands feeling soft and smooth.