You can apply the oil in the morning and / or evening. Smooth onto damp skin over the whole body, concentrating on areas of concern. Massage with upward circular movements until absorbed to obtain velvety skin.
Firming Botanical Oil / Rejuvenating Treatment /
100 ml / 3.4 oz
An intensive rejuvenating skin treatment that combines the firming and restorative benefits of antioxidant rich and highly nutrient Pinotage Grape, Marula, Moringa, Kalahari Melon and Rose extract especially selected for their targeted firming and toning properties. Powered by Brassica Alba Sprout extract, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin E, Lime Oil and Capsaicin to help activate microcirculation and support the skin’s metabolism. Paired with notes of grapefruit, bergamot, cape rose geranium and buchu, this nutrient-rich formula also has an element of aromatherapy.
Light in texture, this 100% cold-pressed formula provides corrective and preventative action against the main causes of loss of firmness: lack of elasticity, dryness and sun damage. This ultra luxury oil is sustainably sourced and made without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, PEGs, mineral oil, artificial colors and fragrance. 100% cruelty-free. Formulated with the finest grade aromatherapy oils.
Scent: Uplifting Rose, Bergamot and Buchu
Texture: Lightweight oil
• Tightens skin and prevents the signs of aging
• Improves skin texture and tone
• Helps activate microcirculation
• Promotes skin's softness and smoothness
• Grape Seed: Nourishes, protects and softens
• Marula Oil: Contains a high antioxidant count and is rich in many skin-benefiting micro-nutrients and essential fatty acids, especially Omega 9. In addition to its protecting and regenerative effects, Marula oil also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, soothe redness and sensitivity and helps prevent free radical damage. High levels of Omega 9 - Oleic Acid (80%), palmitic and stearic fatty acids are critical for rapid penetration – meaning this oil sinks in quickly to promote intense repair and seal in precious moisture. Marula Oil is rich in Tocopherols, Tocotrienols, Flavonoids, Phenolic compounds and Phytosterols - these antioxidants help protect against free radicals and daily environmental stressors*.
• Kalahari Melon: Contains 70% Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and 2,800 mg/kg natural Vitamin E. It restores skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles*.
• Brassica Alba Sprout: Activates microcirculation and helps fight water retention in cellulite tissue*.
• Capsaicin: Activates microcirculation and supports the skin metabolism*.
• Coenzyme Q10: Helps improve the appearance of aging or UV-exposed skin*.
• Calendula Flower: Soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
• Moringa: Rich in powerful antioxidants, Vitamin A, C and E. Improves the appearance of skin tone, texture, and elasticity.
• Tocopherol: Pure Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals, moisturize skin and improve overall tone and texture.*
• Rosa Centifolia: Also known as Rose de Mai, harvested in France, this skin rejuvenating extract has soothing and uplifting properties. It contains vitamins and antioxidants that help moisturize dry skin. Its astringent properties help tighten pores and reduce redness and inflammation due to distended capillaries.
• Neroli: Helps stimulate and regenerate skin cells with strong anti-scarring properties.
• Buchu: Rich in Camphor, Diosphenol, Mucilage, Diosmin and Pugelone. It is highly antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and is a powerful detoxifier.
* Test performed on ingredient
To restore suppleness, firmness and tone, apply AM/PM. Smooth onto damp skin over the whole body concentrating on areas of concern. Massage with upward circular movements until absorbed to obtain velvety skin. For best results, exfoliate with Cafe Noir Body Exfoliant 1-2 times per week.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon)** Seed Oil, Brassica Alba Sprout Extract, Capsaicin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Moringa Oleifera** Seed Oil, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Cape Rose Geranium) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Barosma Betulina (Buchu) Leaf Oil, Parfum (Natural)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*.
*Components of natural essential oils. **Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced. Vegan, Cruelty-Free. Free of parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that African Botanics product is suitable for your personal use, please consult the list of ingredients that is included on our product packaging.
We are committed to reducing stress on the environment. All our boxes are made from 100% post-consumer paper. Firming Botanical Oil comes in a 100% recyclable glass and aluminum pump. Once you are done with your product, please separate the pump from the bottle before placing it in the recycling bin.
This luxurious oil is specifically designed to address the loss of firmness caused by a lack of elasticity, dryness, and sun damage. It helps to firm and tone the skin while deeply hydrating and nourishing it.
Grape seed, wild grown marula, Kalahari melon, brassica alba sprout extract, Coenzyme Q10, calendula, rosa centifolia, neroli and buchu extract work harmoniously to deeply hydrate, nurture, and protect the skin, promoting firmness and improving the skin's texture.
Yes, the oil is safe to use during pregnancy.
You should use the oil daily immediately after showering or bathing to help lock in moisture and promote a healthy, glowing complexion.
You can expect the bottle to last 4-6 months of daily applications, depending on usage.