Infusion Micro-Liquid Serum / Micro-Fluid Serum /
100 ml / 3.4 oz
A phenomenal hybrid skin transformer essence meets micro-serum that locks in moisture with low molecular weight glutaminated oligopeptides obtained from White Lupine which help boost epidermal lipid synthesis and reinforce the barrier function while infusing skin with hydration. Infusion is driven by an age defying regenerating matrix of molecular and biotech actives: Immortelle oligosaccharides, 2 types of Micro-Algae, Seaweed, anti-pollution oceanic cell shields, moisture-binding peptides and Marine Glucans to improve texture, deeply revitalize skin and form a dynamic skin barrier.
With the silky texture of an essence and the multi-tasking benefits of a serum, Infusion saturates skin with Kalahari Desert Salt, hand harvested plants, Vitamin C, CoQ10, Willow Bark and Lactic Acid to help soothe, hydrate, brighten, rejuvenate, improve texture and help protect against environmental stress and pollution with adaptogens and antioxidants. Suitable for all skin types and climate zones.
Texture: Slippery Hydrating Fluid
• Dullness / uneven texture
• Fine lines / wrinkles
• Redness / sensitive skin
• Dehydrated skin
• Improves moisture retention
• Improves radiance, firmness and tone
• Excellent anti-pollution properties
• Shields skin from High Energy Visible (HEV) light
• Helps balance skin’s pH levels
• Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein: Repairing and regenerating active ingredient that reinforces the barrier function of the skin. Rich in low molecular weight glutaminated peptides and oligosaccharides, it favors the synthesis of epidermal proteins and lipids, limits the trans epidermal water loss*.
• Helichrysum Stoechas Oligosaccharides: Helps regenerate the structure of the collagen fibers damaged by aging, helps skin become firmer and more toned with fewer wrinkles*.
• Yeast Beta-Glucan: A potent skin humectant with plumping capacity as hyaluronic acid and is high in antioxidants. It attracts water to the top layers of skin while decreasing the look of wrinkles, redness, and irritation. Some tests have shown beta-glucan is 20% more hydrating than hyaluronic acid at the same concentration*.
• Chlorella Sorokiniana: Micro-algae preserves the equilibrium and correct functioning of the mitochondrion by activating three defense levers that support epidermal regeneration. The cells, reloaded with energy, regenerate better in order to form a dynamic and effective skin barrier*.
• Pavlova Lutheri: Micro-Algae shields against environmental pollutants. Micro-Algae is proven to help support skin against effects of urban and indoor pollution*.
• Resurrection Plant: Rich in polysaccharides, polyphenols and Trehalose sugar molecules address multiple signs of aging: dehydration, fine lines, uneven texture. By enhancing moisture retention, this intensive bio-extract nourishes the skin cells and contributes to skin regeneration*.
• Fucus Vesiculosus: Contains a radical fighting antioxidant - phlorotannin, bioactive polysaccharides, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. This extract fights damaging free radicals and skin aging, helps reduce inflammation and helps improve skin elasticity while providing hydration to the skin*.
• Rooibos: A source of potent antioxidants, alpha hydroxy acid and the enzyme superoxide dismutase. It is rich in vitamin D, zinc, manganese, calcium and magnesium. Rooibos has been proven to be anti-allergenic and is known to help skin conditions such as inflammation, rashes, acne, eczema and dermatitis*.
• Lactic Acid: Hydrates and exfoliates the surface layers of the skin, revealing a more clarified, fresher, smoother, younger-looking complexion*.
• Coenzyme Q10: Helps improve the appearance of aging or UV-exposed skin*.
• Sodium Hyaluronate: Low molecular weight plant based Hyaluronic Acid helps deeply hydrate and plump*.
• Allantoin: Moisturizes, soothes itchiness, and heals injured skin. Allantoin can increase the water contents of cells, therefore, fighting against the damage of trans epidermal water loss (TEWL) in the dermis, which keeps the skin looking plump and youthful*.
• Ascorbyl Palmitate: Stable and non-acidic form of vitamin C that is effective as an antioxidant. Ascorbyl palmitate is particularly effective at reducing environmental damage*.
• Kalahari Desert Salt: Rich in minerals and micro-nutrients including magnesium, zinc and potassium with antiseptic and calming properties, this desert salt helps with osmotic balance of the skin. Helps restore the skin’s micro-biome and helps clear pores.
* Test performed on ingredient
AM / PM After cleansing, pump a small amount onto hand or saturate a cotton pad. Sweep across face, neck and décolleté, press gently into skin. Follow with African Botanics serums/oils and face cream.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium Chloride (Kalahari Desert Salt), Butylene Glycol (Sugar Cane), Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein (Glutamined oligopeptides), Helichrysum Stoechas Extract, Hydrolyzed Pea, Hydrolyzed Millet, Yeast Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Pavlova Lutheri Extract (Micro-Algae), Chlorella Sorokiniana Extract (Micro-Algae), Glycerin (Botanical), Myrothamus Flabellifolius (Resurrection) Plant Extract, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Green Rooibos) Tea Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush) Leaf Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Hyaluronic Acid Complex, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salix Alba (Willow) Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Myrtrimonium Bromide, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Extract, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)* Seed Oil, Aloe Ferox (Cape Aloe)* Leaf, Helichrysum Angustifolium (Everlasting/Immortelle) Flower, Lutein, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
*Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced. Vegan, Cruelty-Free and Alcohol-Free. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that African Botanics product is suitable for your personal use, please consult the list of ingredients that is included on our product packaging.
We are committed to reducing stress on the environment. All our boxes are made from 100% post-consumer paper. Infusion comes in a 100% recyclable glass bottle and aluminum pump. Once you are done with your product, please separate the pump from the bottle before placing it in the recycling bin.