Kalahari Desert De-tox Bath Salts help reduce stress, re-energize, improve circulation, reduce muscle tension, support post-workout recovery and soreness, enhance skin tone, and help relieve PMS symptoms like water retention. Crushed Buchu leaf, Juniper, and Lemongrass also offer a mood-boosting scent as well as being antiseptic.
Kalahari Desert De-tox Bath Salts / Seaweed Infused Soak /
500 ml / 17.7 oz
A seaweed infused salt soak for a relaxing bath that detoxes and relieves muscle tension.
Boasting pure, mineral-rich salt harvested from the Kalahari desert and infused with oxygenating seaweed, unique botanicals, and caffeine for the ultimate bath soak. This unique blend helps boost circulation, break down cellulite and excess fluids, relieving muscle tension, while leaving skin silky soft.
Crushed Buchu leaf, Juniper, and Lemongrass provide a mood-boosting scent as well as being antiseptic.
Powerfully recalibrating, this calming soak works to balance your ph levels and remineralize the whole body – reinvigorating while alleviating tension and dispelling stress.
Scent: Herbaceous and earthy
Texture: Infused salt crystals
• Helps improve micro-circulation
• Sense of wellbeing, clarity and calm
• Helps relieve muscular tension
• Targets water retention and cellulite
• Tones the skin
• Helps calm skin irritations
• Kalahari Crystal Salt: Harvested in a sustainable manner from a remote and pristine area of the vast Kalahari Desert in South Africa. Here, salt water from an ancient underground lake, fed by subterranean streams, is laid to rest on a pan, sun-dried and harvested. Sun-dried Kalahari Salt crystals are rich in micro-nutrients and are charged with vital minerals, trace elements that help purify, clarify, re -mineralize the skin and help reduce pore size.
• Fucus Vesiculosus: Brown Seaweed gathered from the Atlantic seaweed forests in South Africa. It is rich in iodine, calcium, zinc, copper and vitamin C and is known to help relieve skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, and acne. Rich in antioxidants, detoxifying compounds, and high mineral content, it acts as a shield against damaging environmental agents, boosts skin’s natural defense system, and helps get rid of toxins*.
• Caffeine: works to de puff and break down cellulite*.
• Marula Oil: Nourishes, soothes redness, maintains hydration, and leaves the skin feeling exceptionally soft*.
• Buchu: Rich in Camphor, Diosphenol, Mucilage, Diosmin and Pugelone. It is highly antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and is a powerful detoxifier*.
• Juniper berry: encourages healthy lymph flow, which helps with skin tone and texture while supporting detoxification and immune function. Juniper berry also relaxes muscles and uplifts the mind while supporting the immune system.
• Cape Rose Geranium: Uplifting and balancing, helps improve wellbeing on an emotional level.
• Lemongrass: Stimulating and de-stressing properties. Lemongrass encourages mental clarity and focus.
* Test performed on ingredient
Add a handful of salts to a tub filled with warm water and soak for at least 15-20 minutes to allow the salts to absorb. Without rinsing, wrap yourself in a towel and relax under a warm blanket for 15 minutes drinking plenty of water to rehydrate. Follow with your favorite African Botanics body oil or cream.
Caution: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Not suitable for use during pregnancy.
Sodium Chloride (Kalahari Crystal Salt)**, Agathosma Betulina (Buchu)** Leaf Powder, Methyl Salicylate, Fucus Vesiculosis (Seaweed) Extract, Caffein, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Cape Rose Geranium) Essential Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper Berry) Essential Oil, Eriocephalus Punctulatus (Cape Chamomile) Essential Oil, Eriocephalus Africanus (Cape Snowbush) Essential Oil, Chamomile Martricaria Extract, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil.
**Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced. Vegan, Cruelty-Free. Free of parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that African Botanics product is suitable for your personal use, please consult the list of ingredients that is included on our product packaging.
We are committed to reducing stress on the environment. All our boxes are made from 100% post-consumer paper. Kalahari Desert Bath Salts come in a PCR plastic jar and screw cap. Once you are done with your product, please separate the cap from the jar before placing it in the recycling bin.
When dissolved in warm water, the essential minerals in the salts draw impurities out of the skin. Kalahari Desert De-tox Bath Salts contain pure, mineral-rich salt harvested from the Kalahari desert. This salt is abundant in essential minerals and trace elements, particularly rich in potassium, magnesium, and sulfur. The bath salts are also infused with oxygenating seaweed, unique botanicals, and caffeine to promote detoxification and increased circulation.
Yes, bath salts can help relax muscles. Kalahari Desert De-tox Bath Salts help to alleviate muscle tension and are especially beneficial as a post-workout soak to ease soreness.
Kalahari Desert De-tox Bath Salts are suitable for most skin types, including sensitive skin.
To use Kalahari Desert De-tox Bath Salts pour a handful of salts into a warm bath and immerse yourself for a minimum of 15-20 minutes, enabling the salts to penetrate. Afterward, without rinsing, wrap up in a towel and unwind under a warm blanket for 15 minutes. Drink plenty of water to rehydrate.
Bath salts are a blend of mineral-rich salts and other botanical ingredients, such as essential oils, extracts and caffeine. They are used to enhance the bathing experience, promote relaxation, and provide various health and wellness benefits.
Bath salts are used for relaxation, detoxification, improving skin health, and enhancing overall wellbeing. They help relieve muscle tension, reduce stress, and provide a soothing and aromatic experience during a bath.
Kalahari Desert De-tox Bath Salts are not suitable to use during pregnancy.
Add 1 handful of salts per bath when using Kalahari Desert De-tox Bath Salts.
For best results, our bath salts can be used 2 - 3 times per week.