For optimal results, apply a large pea-sized amount to your clean, dry face, neck and décolletage. Only apply in the evening and if you are a beginner retinol user, application should be phased in gradually.
Retinal Night Cream / Next-generation Vitamin A /
50 ml / 1.7 oz
A multi-tasking and deeply regenerating treatment cream that helps accelerate cell renewal and the recovery process while you sleep. It combines many innovative and advanced regenerative active ingredients to help repair skin damage, restructure, improve clarity and boost skin density while increasing moisture and elasticity. Formulated with anti-wrinkle marine glycobiology, collagen stimulators, oligo-elements, peptides, antioxidants, zinc gluconate, hyaluronic acid and moisture-replenishing extracts. Retinal Night Cream targets fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes, pigmentation and uneven texture for healthy, smooth and visibly youthful skin.
Powered by Retinaldehyde - an encapsulated and ultra stabilized bio-active form of Vitamin A that gradually and effectively converts to Retinoic Acid in the skin. Retinaldehyde is far less irritating compared to other Retinoids and is known to have strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Retinaldehyde boosts and protects collagen, increases cell turnover and enhances barrier function.
Strength: Ultra-Strength Vitamin A. Perfect for those who are wanting to upgrade their high-strength retinol results and for advanced Retinoid users.
Texture: Lightweight Cream
Scent: Unscented and EO free but has a scent due to its active ingredients
Color: Please note, the color can vary from batch to batch, from bright yellow to pastel green.
• Helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles
• Triggers cellular regeneration
• Clarifies and brightens
• Enhances barrier function
• Targets all signs of aging
• Plumps, hydrates and smoothes the skin
• Retinaldehyde: 0.10% Encapsulated Retinaldehyde, this ultra-strength concentration of Vitamin A repairs connective tissue in the skin, boosts collagen synthesis for age defying benefits and increases elasticity while targeting fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and uneven skin texture. Retinaldehyde also balances sebaceous oil production shrinking the skin's pores to prevent them from getting clogged and inflamed. Retinaldehyde only needs one conversion in the skin to retinoic acid, whereas traditional retinol needs two. This means faster and more effective results with less redness and irritation*.
• White Willow Bark, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid and Fulvic Acid: Further help minimize pores, reduce acne scarring, sun spots and pigmentation*.
• Zinc Gluconate: Promotes skin healing, reduces hormonal effects on the skin and helps fight against acne*.
• Hydrolyzed Fucoidan: Laminaria Algae, acts as a repairing agent by stimulating metabolism of fibroblasts and collagen synthesis. Helps reverse the signs of aging by bringing back the skin’s structure and firmness*.
• Peptides: Help mimic the body’s own collagen production mechanism. This compensates for any collagen deficit in the skin and helps make the skin look younger, decrease wrinkles and helps create a lifting effect to the skin*.
• Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacinamide, Resveratrol: Powerful antioxidants, energize cell activity, help reduce sun damage,even out skin tone and improve hydration*.
• Oligosaccharides: Obtained from sweet white lupine and alfalfa, rich in low molecular weight glutaminated peptides promote synthesis of epidermal proteins and lipids, limits the trans epidermal water losses and reinforces the barrier function of the skin.
• COENZYME Q10: Helps improve the appearance of aging or UV-exposed skin*.
• Hyaluronic acid, Glycerine, Squalane, Aloe Ferox: Maintain skin barrier function and help restore optimum hydration by reaching deep down into the dermis. Increase softness and flexibility and decrease water loss*.
• Dragon's Blood resin: Provides strong anti-inflammatory properties that help protect skin cells, reduce redness and swelling*.
• Marigold: Calendula is rich in carotenoids, vitamin A pre-cursors, protects from free radicals which cause premature aging*.
• Marula, Kalahari Melon, Moringa, Baobab oils: Bio-available source of antioxidants, nutrients and Essentail Fatty Acids. They provide lipid nourishment to the skin barrier regulating cell function and improving the skin’s natural ability to retain moisture*.
• Caffeine: Well researched for it’s skin-stimulating properties, contains antioxidants and polyphenols protecting the skin from free radical damage*.
* Test performed on ingredient
Use: PM Only. Application should be phased in gradually and only used overnight. For optimum results apply a large pea-sized amount over clean, dry face, neck and décolletage. Allow to absorb before applying a face oil or a moisturizer if needed. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night. Always use a broad spectrum SPF during the day while using this product.
Caution: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Not suitable for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Aqua (Water), Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula)** Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Retinal (Retinaldehyde), Squalane, Cyclodextrin, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed fucoidan (Laminaria) Algae Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloud Berry) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture (Swiss Apple Stem Cells), Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Panthenol, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Zinc Gluconate, Croton Lechleri (Dragon’s Blood) Resin Extract, Rosa-Senensis (Hibiscus) Extract, Resveratrol, Caffein, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)** Oil, Citrillus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon)** Seed Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo)** Kernel Oil, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos)* Tea Extract, Kigelia Africana** Extract, Cyclopia Genistoides (Honeybush)* Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Extract, Arnica Cordifolia Extract, Salix Alba (Willow Bark) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola)* Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Extract, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Fulvic Acid, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip)* Seed Oil, Aloe Ferox* Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
*Organic, **Wild-Harvested, ethically and responsibly sourced. Vegan, Cruelty-Free. Formulated without parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.
We are committed to reducing stress on the environment. All our boxes are made from 100% post-consumer paper. Retinal Night Cream comes in an airless, 100% recyclable PETG container. Once you are done with your product, please place it in the recycling bin.
Retinal Night Cream is a multifunctional and deeply regenerating treatment cream targeting the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. The cream is also beneficial for problematic skin types, such as those with blemishes and breakouts, as well as those with loss of firmness and elasticity.
No, night cream is a reparative formulation to be used when the skin is in repair mode while you sleep. Retinol also increases the skin’s UV sensitivity which can accelerate damage, rather than repair, if applied in the morning.
A night cream is designed to be used to support the skin’s natural regenerative process which occurs overnight . It contains ingredients that work to hydrate and nourish the skin, as well as trigger cellular regeneration, minimize fine lines and wrinkles, and target all signs of aging.
Night cream promotes skin regeneration, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improves skin texture and tone with active, nourishing and hydrating ingredients.
After cleansing, apply a large pea-sized amount of the cream over the face, neck, and décolletage in a gentle upward motion.
Night cream should be applied at night before going to bed, after cleansing the skin. This allows the cream to work while the skin is in repair mode, optimizing its effects.
Yes. Cleansing your skin in the morning will remove any residue from the cream to prepare your skin for your AM routine.
While night cream contains moisturizing ingredients, it is more than just a moisturizer. Retinal Night Cream is formulated to work with the skin's natural repair process to stimulate cellular regeneration, targets all signs of aging, and acne-prone skin. For optimal results, follow Retinal Night Cream with a moisturizer or face oil.
You will see improvements in your skin’s texture, tone, and appearance within a few weeks of using night cream regularly, while full benefits may take up to 3 months.
Once your skin has adjusted during the introductory period, apply Retinal Night Cream every night for maximum results. Remember to phase in the use of retinol gradually to avoid skin irritation.
No, Retinal Night Cream should be applied before moisturizer. The moisturizer is used to lock in the benefits of the night cream and provide additional hydration to the skin.
Yes, night cream can be used after serum. Apply the serum first, allow it to absorb into the skin, and then apply the night cream over the top.
No, Retinal Night Cream is not suitable during pregnancy.
No, night cream is not suitable for use under makeup.
Yes, Retinal Night Cream expires 18 Months after opening. For best results use within 4 months.
Yes, some night creams can help with acne. Retinol night cream, for example, can help regulate sebum production, unclog pores, and promote cell turnover to minimize breakouts.
Yes, night creams can help with wrinkles. Retinol night cream, in particular, is a powerful tool to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by promoting collagen production, which improves skin elasticity and firmness.
Introduce retinol creams gradually to avoid skin irritation. Start by using it twice a week and gradually increase the frequency until you can use it every night.
It is recommended to apply a pea-sized amount of night cream over the face, neck, and décolletage.
Night creams are designed to nourish and rejuvenate your skin while you sleep. These formulations provide hydration and moisturization to the skin, while also promoting skin cell regeneration. Night creams also reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin texture and tone, and prevent breakouts.
Day creams provide hydration, moisture, and sun protection with a lighter texture. Night creams have a heavier texture and are rich in active ingredients like retinol and acids to deeply moisturize and promote skin cell turnover while you sleep.