Pure Marula Oil / Antioxidant Face Oil /
30 ml / 1 oz
A single-origin luxury face oil that contains 100% cold-pressed* and responsibly sourced Marula oil.
Marula Oil is a highly stable, nutrient-dense and lightweight botanical oil which is extracted from wild growing biodynamic Marula trees in the heart of South Africa. It is packed with powerful antioxidants, essential fatty acids along with Vitamin E. This fast-absorbing and antioxidant-rich oil penetrates deep into the skin to build collagen and increase elasticity. The result is a supple, glowing complexion.
*Extracted using advanced patented supercritical extraction methods (high pressure) and modern filtration to ensure purity, bio-availability, stability and full potency remains intact. Wild-harvested and sustainably sourced. Vegan, Cruelty-Free.
Texture: Lightweight oil
Scent: Unscented and EO free
• Normal, dull, mature and dry skin
• Dullness and uneven texture
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Sensitive skin
• Compromised skin barrier and redness
• Rich in anti-inflammatory compounds that help reduce inflammation, sensitivity and redness
• Rich in antioxidants that help protect against free radicals and photo-damage
• Helps boost collagen production, skin firmness, density and volume
• Helps restore a natural lipid barrier to lock in moisture
• Marula Oil: Contains a high antioxidant count and is rich in many skin-benefiting micro-nutrients and essential fatty acids, especially Omega 9. In addition to its protecting and regenerative effects, Marula oil also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, soothe redness and sensitivity and helps prevent free radical damage. High levels of Omega 9 - Oleic Acid (80%), palmitic and stearic fatty acids are critical for rapid penetration – meaning this oil sinks in quickly to promote intense repair and seal in precious moisture. Marula Oil is rich in Tocopherols, Tocotrienols, Flavonoids, Phenolic compounds and Phytosterols - these antioxidants help protect against free radicals and daily environmental stressors*.
• Tocopherol: Pure Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals, moisturize skin and improve overall tone and texture*.
* Test performed on ingredient
AM/PM For face, neck and décolleté, warm 5 - 8 drops of Pure Marula Oil in the palms of your hands. Gently press and release to cleansed and toned skin to lock in moisture, while skin is still damp. Can be used after an essence and/or serum or mixed in with moisturizer or foundation for extra nourishment.
Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil**, Parfum (Natural)*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Limonene*, Citronellol*, Hexyl Cinnamal*, Hydroxycitronellal*.
**Organic, biodynamic, wildcrafted, unrefined and sustainably sourced. *Components of natural fragrance/essential oils/isolates.
Vegan, Cruelty-Free. Free of parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that African Botanics product is suitable for your personal use, please consult the list of ingredients that is included on our product packaging.
We are committed to reducing stress on the environment. All our boxes are made from 100% post-consumer paper. Pure Marula Oil comes in a 100% recyclable glass and dropper. Once you are done with your product, please separate the dropper from the bottle before placing it in the recycling bin.