Neroli Infused Marula Oil / Balancing Face Oil /
30 ml / 1 oz
To restore skin’s functions and perfect equilibrium this lightweight, balancing face oil combines a fresh Neroli infusion obtained through traditional methods of enfleurage that macerates the aromatic blossoms for many weeks in antioxidant-rich Marula Oil to help visibly minimize pores, brighten, target redness and soothe while protecting skin from oxidative damage caused by pollution, lifestyle and sun without clogging pores.
Hand-harvested during the peak of the midday sun, precious white Neroli blossoms reveal skin rejuvenating benefits and are well renowned for their calming and skin balancing properties. Perfect for skin depleted from stressors like too much sun, cold or travel.
Texture: Lightweight oil
• Helps balance and detoxify the skin
• Helps tighten pores and refine texture
• Targets the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Rich in anti-inflammatory compounds that help reduce inflammation, sensitivity and redness
• Neroli: Has powerful antibacterial properties that help balance sebum production and target breakouts and blemishes. Rich in antioxidants, it combats free radicals, which can soothe acne-induced inflammation and redness. Neroli helps tighten pores and revive the skin while stimulating cell regeneration with strong anti-scarring properties.
• Marula Oil: Contains a high antioxidant count and is rich in many skin-benefiting micro-nutrients and essential fatty acids, especially Omega 9. In addition to its protecting and regenerative effects, Marula oil also helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, soothe redness and sensitivity and helps prevent free radical damage. High levels of Omega 9 - Oleic Acid (80%), palmitic and stearic fatty acids are critical for rapid penetration – meaning this oil sinks in quickly to promote intense repair and seal in precious moisture. Marula Oil is rich in Tocopherols, Tocotrienols, Flavonoids, Phenolic compounds and Phytosterols - these antioxidants help protect against free radicals and daily environmental stressors*.
• Tocopherol: Pure Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize free radicals, moisturize skin and improve overall tone and texture. * Test performed on ingredient
AM/PM For face, neck and décolleté, warm 5 - 8 drops of Neroli infused Marula Oil in the palms of your hands. Gently press and release to cleansed and toned skin to lock in moisture, while skin is still damp. Can be used after an essence and/or serum or mixed in with moisturizer or foundation for extra nourishment.
Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil**, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Flower Extract, Parfum (Natural)*, Linalool*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citronellol*, Hexyl Cinnamal*, Hydroxycitronellal*.
**Organic, biodynamic, wildcrafted, unrefined and sustainably sourced. *Components of natural fragrance/essential oils/isolates.
Vegan, Cruelty-Free. Free of parabens, phthalates, PEGs, SLSs, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic colors, synthetic fragrances, animal components and GMOs.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. To confirm that African Botanics product is suitable for your personal use, please consult the list of ingredients that is included on our product packaging.
We are committed to reducing stress on the environment. All our boxes are made from 100% post-consumer paper. Neroli infused Marula Oil comes in a 100% recyclable glass and dropper. Once you are done with your product, please separate the dropper from the bottle before placing it in the recycling bin.